SAMPLE - Chandon Divider INSERT for 6 Bottle Shipping Carton [RSC] - Box Sold Separately [700-24731
Product Code: 700-24705-BRO-S
Dispatch 1-3 Work Days
NB: This product is for the INSERT ONLY - Box Sold Separately - See Product Code 700-24731
This INSERT fits our 6 Chandon Bottle Shipping Cartons (320mm high). This product is made from a strong cardboard and will help protect your goods in transit.
Board Grade: B Flute Cardboard 3mm Thick.
- Proudly manufactured in Australia
- Custom printing available on this product
- Made from a strong and sturdy corrugated cardboard
- Easy assembly with helpful video instructions available
- 100% recyclable to reduce waste consumption
- Available in different sizes
- Save money by purchasing this product in bulk or start small and grow with us
- Wholesale pricing available online
Like this product so what's next?
- Order now via our website for instant wholesale pricing online
- Order a sample to test before you buy
- Contact us for quantities over 2000 units for further discounts
|Type||Dispatch 1-3 Work Days|
|Product Purpose||Gift Boxes for Presentation & Postage|
|Product Design||One Piece Box|
|Assembly||Flat Packed Box (requires easy assembly)|
|Material||Heavy Duty Cardboard|
Are you looking to brand your packaging? Then look no further than our print options at PACKQUEEN. To gain instant access to pricing select your print option from the drop down menu.
We have different print options available. For quantities over 1000 units and if you are not sure which option you need, get in touch with our team.
Our Custom Printing Process is Simple:
- Order Your Packaging and Checkout
- After you have ordered, you will be emailed a link to upload your artwork or you can request the die line/box template. For simple designs we can place your logo for you. Otherwise, you can request our template (after checkout) and design yourself. This information will be emailed to you upon checkout.
- Once we receive your logo/artwork, your Artwork Approval form will be emailed back to you within 2 business days.
- Approve your design.
- Production commences and will be completed within 15-20 working days.
- Your packaging will then be dispatched for you to enjoy. You will receive a tracking notification email once they have been dispatched from our warehouse.
We require all artwork to be submitted as a vector based file in one of the following file types:
- An EPS (.eps) file
- A high resolution vector PDF (.pdf) file
- An Adobe Illustrator (.ai) file with fonts outlined
Our Print Options
Cardboard Print Options:
At PACKQUEEN, we offer both stocked and made to order products. Lead times are specified at the top on individual product pages.
- Stock Products: Dispatched within 1-3 work days.
- Bulk Stock Orders: Allow 5-10 work days for manufacturing.
- Made to Order (MTO) Products: Current lead time is always specified at the top of the product page.
Please note that lead times can vary depending on the time of year. We normally can accommodate fast track requests, please contact our team prior to placing your order.
- Australian Delivery Partners: Direct Freight, Star Track & Australia Post.
- International Delivery Partners: DHL & Australia Post Express Courier.
- Click & Collect: Personal or courier collection from our Thomastown warehouse. We will notify you when your order is ready.
Delivery is calculated on our website at the checkout.