Need to Order Personalised Paper Bags?
There’s nothing more guaranteed to inspire a customer with confidence than receiving a bag with a company’s name on it. It shows a great deal of pride in a service or product and that the store, manufacturer or business is keen to shout about it. And though much is made of digital marketing and online reach, there not much that can take the place of a creatively designed bag in terms of spreading brand awareness.
PACKQUEEN is the best place for you to find personalised paper bags. We are committed to creating brilliantly designed packaging at low cost and easy access for businesses all across Australia. Whatever your packaging needs you can be assured of a knowledgeable service which values visual appeal, security, durability and dedication to environmentally sound processes and materials. When you shop with us, you’ll find positive, creative professionals who know just what packaging you need and within a budget you can afford.
Simple and Beautiful Materials
We pride ourselves on our paper bags. With many people becoming more environmentally conscious, paper bags are returning to their rightful spot as the bag of choice for many businesses. Not only are they easy to print on, but they are easily reusable, recyclable and easy to create so that they can accommodate many different products and gifts.
Our customised bags can include many different paper-based materials and shapes. Among these we include:
- Brown and White Kraft
- Matt laminates
- Carnival paper bags
- Gloss or textured
There are many other options to choose from including background colours and sizes, as well as pretty much anything else you can think of. Whatever your needs, we would urge you to get in touch now and we’ll be happy to advise you on what might be most suitable.
Nothing is stopping you making your order right now! Start by taking a look at our categories and in a few short steps we’ll be able to start getting your order ready.
- Take a look through our custom options and see what fits with your needs. You can also ask for a quote on the packaging before you finalise your order.
- Add the product to your cart or send us an email with your specifications. We’ll be happy to get in contact with you for any clarifications needed or ideas and advice we might have.
- Set up a free account. This will help you track your order, make any necessary adjustments and make quick re-orders if needed.
- Pay for your items. We accept credit or debit cards, as well as Paypal and if you need to set up an invoice, we can do that as well.
- Wait for your packaging to arrive. We send our products out as soon as we receive payment. If your order is urgent let us know in the comments and we’ll do what we can to meet your deadlines or give you the heads up if there are any issues.
It’s always worth remembering that we are on hand for any queries or issues you might have, so make sure you get in touch if you have concerns. We’re always ready to help and we’re only an email away!