Why Partner with PACKQUEEN for your next project?
100% guarantee the quality of our products
Packaging that suits your budget
Request your Quote Today
Already know what you need?
Email email@example.com for a quote.
Otherise, use our Easy Quote Request Tool below.
1000s of brands across Australia.
From start ups to established business.
From small to large, we are here to help.
Custom Boxes and custom printed boxes are one of Packqueen’s specialties. Whether you need a custom printed box for your brands shipping boxes or a special custom printed box for a promotional event. Packqueen has you covered when it comes to custom boxes and custom printed boxes.
We can do a variety of different types of printing on the box you choose from our range. We want to make sure you get the perfect custom printed box for your company at the highest quality. The different types of printing that Packqueen offers for custom printed boxes are screen printing, flexo printing, offset printing, and foil printing.
A great idea for a custom box is to custom print onto a postage box if you are an e-commerce store. You can then use this as your main packaging. You can also custom print onto a custom presentation box if you have a brick and mortar store. If you really want to get creative with your custom boxes, ask about our foil printing and foil printing prices. A custom printed box with foiling is a great way to portray your brand and product as a luxury item.
If you do not want a custom printed box, ask about our custom printed bags. Packqueen has you covered when it comes to anything custom printed, whether it’s boxes or bags, foiling printing or screen printing, enquire today about our custom printed boxes and bags. In addition to our custom printed boxes, Packqueen also offers custom printed tissue paper and ribbon. Please not that custom printing requires you to provide your own artwork that is fully print ready. Get all of your boxes online at Packqueen. Ask us any questions on live chat from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4pm.
Having Trouble Getting Custom Printing On Your Packaging?
Custom printing is the only way to make your products and your brand stand out from the rest. There is no better way to demonstrate your professionalism, corporate identity and attention to detail than with a quality design carefully printed onto your packaging. At PACKQUEEN, we specialise in outstanding packaging solutions for everything from food packaging to gifts and heavy-duty catering supplies. We have grown our business over a short period to become one of Australia’s leading packaging companies. We work with large brands like Disney, Spotify and rugby Au, and we would love the opportunity to work with you!
Why Custom Print On Your Packaging?
There are many reasons to consider custom printing on your boxes and bags. If you operate your own business, then including your company’s image and details on all deliveries can help you to reach a wider customer base. Personalised printing can transform ordinary-looking gifts into prized items on special occasions like weddings and anniversaries by using printed ribbon and boxes. Regardless of the circumstances, custom printing on your packaging enhances whatever it is you are sending.
How To Order Custom Printing With PACKQUEEN
We are happy to provide a whole host of printing options for your desired boxes. We can provide off-set printing, digital printing, pad printing and foil, screen printing and flexo printing; no matter the intricacies of your design or the quality of your boxes or the limitations of your budget, we have printing options to suit your needs. If you are not sure what sort of custom printing would be best for your product or designs, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with our print team where they would be more than happy to advise on the most appropriate options for you. We can provide a quote for all printing upfront as well as a sample of the finished work so you know exactly what you can expect. All that we require is that you submit your artwork as a vector-based file such as an EPS (.eps) file, a high-resolution vector PDF (.pdf) file or an Adobe Illustrator file (.ai) with fonts outlined.
You Won’t Find The Same Level Of Quality Or Dedication Anywhere Else
When it comes to custom printing on boxes, there is no limit to what you can do, and PACKQUEEN is there to help you do it! Get in touch with us today to discuss how we can achieve your ideal printing. If you have any questions or concerns about our process, we would be happy to give you more clarity. We can issue print samples within three business days, and full print orders usually take up to ten business days depending on the level of work required. We can give you a more accurate estimated production time once we have the full order details. We always strive to help our customers reach their own work deadlines, so if you are under pressure to get an order completed and delivered by a specific date be sure to let us know and we will do our utmost to get your packaging delivered within that time frame.
Trying to Find Custom Packaging Designs for Your Products?
When a company, store or manufacturer starts using their own branded packaging, it is a sure sign that they are moving up in the world. Custom box designs, company logos on bags or other custom cosmetic packaging are a sure way to add legitimacy to your brand and shows a level of pride in your products or service that inspires confidence from your customers. It also has the potential for a wide, real-world impact in terms of marketing, getting into demographics that your social media streams might not.
You’ll find some of the freshest, most innovative custom packaging designs at PACKQUEEN. We value great-looking packaging but will always seek to create it in environmentally friendly ways with sustainable materials, whilst keeping our prices reasonable and cost-effective. Our team is committed to great service, great design and quality, ecologically friendly packaging. The company is built around the idea that buying packaging should be quick, easy and climate conscious. We offer the one-stop solution to all three.
What to Consider
As a custom packaging bags supplier, PACKQUEEN are always pleased to see when a client starts looking for custom or personalised packaging. It usually means that they are entering into a new phase of their business and they are ready to be a more recognisable brand. We’re excited to offer this service to them and always keen to offer our input into design, materials and any other considerations that might be needed for the business.
When you first start looking at our custom services, we’d urge you to start thinking about a few things. These are:
- Uses and products
- Designs you already use (letterheads, websites etc)
- Other accessories you might need (we also offer custom paper and gift wrap, for example).
Then, when you’ve got a rough idea of these things, download our custom brochures and see what we offer. You’ll also want to give us a call or an email with a few details to get the ball rolling or get a custom quote from us so you can get an idea of how much you’ll be looking to spend and what kind of discounts might be applicable.
Another thing to consider when putting together packaging box design or custom packaging design is what kind of printing you are going to need. Depending on your needs, designs and budget there are five different types of printing we use when creating your custom packaging.
- Digital printing, which is a low cost, full-colour option which can be used on our corrugated cardboard products.
- Flexo printing. This also is perfect for printing on corrugated cardboard. It offers only one colour per design but is by far the most budget-friendly of our custom printing services.
- Foil stamping offers a truly stunning finish on gift bags and gift boxes. It utilises a metal printing technique for your designs. The end-result has a gorgeous, elegant sheen to it.
- Offset printing is by far the most versatile of our techniques. It can be used on any box in any colour you like for any designs you like. While it is not as inexpensive as some of our other options it offers you the option for some truly eye-catching designs.
- Screen printing is a very simple and effective printing technique we often use for gift bags or boxes. If you are looking for effective logo designs without the flair of some of our other techniques this is an option really worth considering.
Materials and Design
Another consideration you might like to make is what kind of materials you are going to need. You might need packaging that needs to be airtight in which case it is worth taking a look at some of our plastic boxes or trays. You might have something which requires custom flexible packaging or something which can be reshaped to fit particular items, in which case you might look at our gift wrap or customised tissue paper.
Other options include (but are not limited to):
- Confectionary or food delivery boxes
- Packing boxes
- Wine gift bags
- Labels, tags and ribbons
- Wedding favour boxes
The list goes on and on. Whatever you might need customising in terms of packaging (and beyond!) we can help you out. Take a look throughout categories or use the search bar now and see how we can help!
Make Your Order Today!
There’s nothing to stop you making your order right now. Just browse our products and categories and see what applies to your business.
- Search through our catalogue or custom options and see which is most applicable. Remember that you can order samples of those you think might be of use so you can try them out before buying a large quantity of them.
- Add your order to your cart. Here you can adjust the quantities and items you need as you go along.
- Create an account with us. We’ll be able to keep you up to date on how your order is progressing through this area and you can create repeat orders here too.
- Pay for your orders. We accept payment directly through credit or debit cards, Paypal or, if you need to go through your accounts team, we accept direct deposits and can issue you with a fully costed invoice.
- Sit back and wait. Once your order has been paid for, we’ll get started straight away with getting it all packed up and shipped out. We know that time is of the essence so please do drop in any comments about your deadlines if you need it urgently and we’ll do our best to get it out to you in time or keep you updated of any issues with delivery.
We’re always ready to take your enquiries or requests so whatever needs you have; just send us a message or email and we’ll get right back to you with our advice and offers of service. Try it out now and we’ll have just the right packaging with you in no time at all!