3 Macaroon & Choc Box - Smooth White Base, Lid & Removable Insert (Macaroon lies flat) - Paperboard
Product Code: 700-15081W
Dispatched within 3-5 business days (Paperboard 285gsm)
Macarons are delicious treats that require equally delicious packaging. We might have exactly what you need. Take a look at our range of macaron boxes and you are guaranteed to find the macaron box you need whetherit isa box for one piece, two or more! Our macaron boxes are all made by a reputable Australian manufacturer using durable cardboard and paperboard. Put a stamp on your macaron boxes with your company logo or artwork with our custom print options. Just send your design concept to us and we willmake it work! Should you need macaron boxes in bulk, we have wholesale pricing available online so the more you buy, the more savings you get to enjoy. If ever you want to check how our macaron boxes look and feel in person, you can order a sample from us before actually putting in a bulk order.
PACKQUEENs 3 Macaroon & Chocolate Box is perfect for bite-sized goodies like chocolates, truffles, macaroons, candies, and a whole lot more. This box is made from high quality, food-grade 285gsm paperboard stock. Supplied and packed flat, each box includes a base, lid and removable insert, allowing you to add more treats inside each box. When the insert is placed into the box correctly, it creates a cavity measuring 50 x 50mm. For macaroons, youd love the design of our 3 Macaroon & Chocolate Box because it lays macaroon flat, in a side to side packaging. You can also mix up products perfect for sampling different treats, or as gifts and party favors. Please note product is sold with packaging only. Chocolates, macaroons and other sweets are not included. Our deluxe colour range is available in Matt Black, Gloss Red, Gloss Silver, Gloss Black, Gloss Gold, Matt Blue and a Matt Pink. The Minimum Order Quantity for this product is 100 units. These products are made to order please allow 5-10 working days for manufacturing. For an alternative affordable solution see our standard kraft brown and smooth white . This box is designed to fit 3 amount of macarons. However, please note that this is a guide only as macaron sizes can vary and we encourage you to request a sample if you would like to test this product prior to ordering.
You are never short of colour options if you are looking to order some of our macaron boxes. We have the following available to you Economical: Kraft brown, smooth white and Premium Colours: Gold, silver, blue, pink, red, black and many more colours in a glossy finishThe dimensions of this product are when assembled are 150 x 50 x 32 mm (length x width x height in millimetres).
Key benefits of the 3 Macaroon & Choc Box - Smooth White Base, Lid & Removable Insert (Macaroon lies flat)
- Custom printing available on this product
- Paperboard is made from a durable 285gsm cardstock
- Food grade safe paperboard
- Easy assembly - lid comes assembled and base assembles in 20-30 seconds (see folding instruction video)
- 100% Recyclable to reduce waste consumption
- Available in all different shapes and sizes
- Increase sales by showing off your products
- Great for products that have a lot of visual appear.
- Save money by purchasing this product in bulk or start small and grow with us
- Wholesale pricing available online
- If you like this style but need your own size, custom boxes available as well.
Like this product so what's next?
- Order now via our website for instant wholesale pricing online
- Order a sample to test before you buy (samples can be ordered by clicking the yellow Sample button near the add to cart button)
- Contact us for quantities over 2000 units for further discounts
|Product Purpose||Food Packaging Boxes|
|Product Design||Two Piece Box|
|Assembly||Flat Packed Box (requires easy assembly)|
|Material||Paperboard/Cardstock - 285gsm|
How long will it take to Dispatch my order?
Dispatch of your order will depend on whether you are purchasing a stock product, manufactured to order product or a large quantity.
Cuurrent Dispatch time on stocked products: 3 to 5 Business Days (not including weekends)
All PACKQUEEN stock orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Thomastown, Victoria within the next 1-3 business days from receipt of orders unless otherewise specified.
Current Dispatch time on Manufactured to Order Products: 10 to 15 Business Days (not including weekends)
For all our made to order products, we have clearly stated this on the relevant product page. You can check this information out in the top right hand corner of any product page whereby it will state if this product is MANUFACTURED TO ORDER. In addition, when you check out and on your invoice, it will state directly underneath the product name if this is a MADE TO ORDER item.
Dispatch time on Large Quantities: 10 to 15 Business Days (not including weekends)
For larger quantities we manufacture to order and there may be a 5-10 day lead time.
How will my order be packaged?
Depending on the volume that you have ordered your boxes will either come packed in outer cartons or strapped and bulk packed without outer cartons on a skid/pallet. If you require your packaging to be packed in a specific way, please let us know. Please note, additional costs may apply for specific packing requirements.
What if my order is urgent?
If your order is urgent, please specify in the comments section when checking out. We will try our best to meet any deadlines that you have and if there are any issues, we will notify you immediately.
Once dispatched, how long do the couriers take to deliver my order?
The below information is to be used as a guide only. Once your order has been dispatched and is in the hands of our courier we cannot guarantee specific delivery dates or times.
For orders under 5kgs we typically use Australia Post
Aust. Post Standard:
- Austrailan Capital Cities (excluding Perth): 2-4 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Outside Capital Cities (including Perth): 3-10 Business Days from Warehouse dispatch
For orders over 5kgs we use Direct Freight/Star Track
Star Track/Direct Frieght:
- Adelaide, Albury, Bendigo, Canberra, Geelong, Melbourne, Shepparton, Sydney & Traralgon: 1-2 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Brisbane, Central Coast NSW, Coffs Harbour, Newcastle, Orange, Tamworth & Wollongong: 2-3 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Darwin, Gold Coast, Hobart, Launceston, Mackay, Perth, Sunshine Coast, Townsville & regional areas: 3-7 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
What delivery address should I use?
We highly recommend using a business address for all deliveries. However, if you are unable to do so, by proceeding with your order, you are agreeing that your parcel will have an automatic authority to leave if your premises are unattended. You can provide additional delivery instructions such as ‘leave on front door step’ or ‘leave at backdoor under carport’. Please note that our courier is unable to contact you prior to delivery or deliver at a specific time. .