Pizza Box 9 Inch One Piece - Kraft Brown (Brown Inside)
Product Code: 700-15434-B
Made to Order-Allow 5-10 working days for manufacturing
Looking for more out of your pizza box? PACKQUEEN s pizza boxes are made from premium quality kraft stock, durable, modern redesign, double sided corrugated finish. These boxes have two top vents approximately 60mm in length for air insulating space. Our pizza style boxes are easy to assemble and made from strong cardboard material which allows for items to be protected and presented. We offer our range in various sizes small, medium, large and extra large. These are available in Kraft Black (double sided), Kraft White (double sided) & Kraft Brown. These boxes are suitable for both Postage and Presentation. Board Grade: E Flute Cardboard 1.5mm Thick
The best kind of pizza box is one that will help retain the heat of its contents without breaking down because of it. We have a whole range of stock and custom sizes on offer to hold a variety of pizza sizes. We have custom print options available as well so if you have a logo or artwork you want printed onto your pizza boxes, We have more than capable of doing that for you! Wholesale pricing is in available if you need a lot of pizza boxes so the more of them you order, the more money you willend up saving. All of our products are proudly manufactured in Australia using only the most durable and high-quality materials so you can be sure they will stand the test of hot pizzas, keeping them from becoming soggy. If you want to be able to check out our pizza boxes for yourself, order a sample today!
We have pizza boxes in a range of fun colours for you to choose from:
Economical: Kraft brown and kraft black
Premium: Green, orange, blue, yellow, red and more! All of premium pizza boxes are also made with a glossy finish
The internal dimensions of this box are 230 x 230 x 40 mm (length x width x height in millimetres).
Key benefits of the Pizza Box 9 Inch One Piece - Kraft Brown (Brown Inside)
- Proudly manufactured in Australia
- Custom printing available on this product
- Made from a strong and sturdy corrugated cardboard
- Easy assembly with helpful video instructions available
- 100% recyclable to reduce waste consumption
- Available in all different shapes and sizes
- Increase sales by presenting your customers with a great unboxing experience
- Great for products that have a lot of visual appear.
- Save money by purchasing this product in bulk or start small and grow with us
- Wholesale pricing available online
- If you like this style but need your own size, we are also able to make custom packaging as well.
Like this product so what's next?
- Order now via our website for instant wholesale pricing online
- Order a sample to test before you buy (samples can be ordered by clicking the yellow Sample button near the add to cart button)
- Contact us for quantities over 2000 units for further discounts
|Product Purpose||Food Packaging Boxes|
|Product Design||One Piece|
|Assembly||Flat Packed Box (requires easy assembly)|
|Material||Heavy Duty Cardboard|
Dispatch of your order will depend on whether you are purchasing a stock product, manufactured to order product or a large quantity.
Dispatch time on stocked products: 1 to 3 Business Days (not including weekends)
All PACKQUEEN stock orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Thomastown, Victoria within the next 1-3 business days from receipt of orders unless otherewise specified.
Dispatch time on Manufactured to Order Products: 5 to 10 Business Days (not including weekends)
For all our made to order products, we have clearly stated this on the relevant product page. You can check this information out in the top right hand corner of any product page whereby it will state if this product is MANUFACTURED TO ORDER. In addition, when you check out and on your invoice, it will state directly underneath the product name if this is a MADE TO ORDER item.
Dispatch time on Large Quantities: 5 to 10 Business Days (not including weekends)
For larger quantities we manufacture to order and there may be a 5-10 day lead time.
What if my order is urgent?
If your order is urgent, please specify in the comments section when checking out. We will try our best to meet any deadlines that you have and if there are any issues, we will notify you immediately.
Once dispatched, how long do the couriers take to deliver my order?
The below information is to be used as a guide only. Once your order has been dispatched and is in the hands of our courier we cannot guarantee specific delivery dates or times.
For orders under 5kgs we typically use Australia Post
Aust. Post Standard:
- Austrailan Capital Cities (excluding Perth): 2-4 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Outside Capital Cities (including Perth): 3-10 Business Days from Warehouse dispatch
For orders over 5kgs we use Direct Freight/Star Track
Star Track/Direct Frieght:
- Adelaide, Albury, Bendigo, Canberra, Geelong, Melbourne, Shepparton, Sydney & Traralgon: 1-2 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Brisbane, Central Coast NSW, Coffs Harbour, Newcastle, Orange, Tamworth & Wollongong: 2-3 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Darwin, Gold Coast, Hobart, Launceston, Mackay, Perth, Sunshine Coast, Townsville & regional areas: 3-7 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
What delivery address should I use?
We highly recommend using a business address for all deliveries. However, if you are unable to do so, by proceeding with your order, you are agreeing that your parcel will have an automatic authority to leave if your premises are unattended. You can provide additional delivery instructions such as ‘leave on front door step’ or ‘leave at backdoor under carport’. Please note that our courier is unable to contact you prior to delivery or deliver at a specific time. .