Two Red Wine Short Glass Gift Box 19287 - Premium Matt Black
Product Code: 700-19287LMATTBLK-0517
Made to Order: Allow 10-15 work days for manufacturing
The short wine glass is perfect for serving fortified sweet wine which makes it the most useful wine glass. But, its hard to find the perfect storage box for it. At PACKQUEEN, you will find the apt boxes for the storage and easy handling of wine glasses. From champagne flutes to red, white and short wine glasses, we have a box to pack them all! These boxes for short red wine glasses measure 175 x 80 x 120mm in size and will perfectly hold a single glass. The apt size and built prevent the glass from dislocating and breakage which makes postage and freight convenient. Made in Australia, the quality of material is unbeatable. The finest grade of cardboard is used to make these boxes and they are tough and highly durable. Your lovely short wine glass will stay all protected inside this box once you place it right! They are available in various colours and provide ample variety to choose from. Glass businesses, gift stores and crockery retailers can stock up on them and keep them handy at all times. These attractive boxes will serve the gift packaging purposes too. If youre into the gifting business, you can get your brand name or logo printed on them and make them truly customised. It will also be a good way of promoting your products or services. This Two Short Red Wine Glass Box is supplied in a flat cardboard form and requires little assembling before use. They get fixed effortlessly and dont easily lose shape. You can completely rely on our products if youre looking for a sturdy packaging to store fragile items. Our contemporary and modern Matt Black with add a touch of chic to your products.
Very few gift items say class and style better than wine but packaging wines can be tricky. Say goodbye to makeshift wine packaging where you run the risk of having the bottles break. Our wine boxes provide a contemporary packaging while also keeping the bottles safe. We have hundreds of stock sizes and custom sizes whether You are looking for regular wine boxes or gable-topped ones. Custom printing is also available so if you have a logo or artwork in mind, let us know and we willsee how we can work that into the box. We also have wholesale pricing in place if you happen to need a lot of wine boxes so the more you purchase, the more savings you get! If ever you want to see the boxes in real life before placing a bulk order, you can put in an order for a sample. That way, you can buy with confidence!The internal dimensions of this box are 175 x 80 x 120 mm (length x width x height in millimetres).
Key benefits of the Two Red Wine Short Glass Gift Box 19287 - Premium Matt Black
- Proudly manufactured in Australia
- Custom printing available on this product
- Made from a strong and sturdy corrugated cardboard
- Easy assembly with helpful video instructions available
- 100% recyclable to reduce waste consumption
- Available in all different shapes and sizes
- Increase sales by presenting your customers with a great unboxing experience
- Great for products that have a lot of visual appear.
- Save money by purchasing this product in bulk or start small and grow with us
- Wholesale pricing available online
- If you like this style but need your own size, we are also able to make custom packaging as well.
Like this product so what's next?
- Order now via our website for instant wholesale pricing online
- Order a sample to test before you buy (samples can be ordered by clicking the yellow Sample button near the add to cart button)
- Contact us for quantities over 2000 units for further discounts
|Product Purpose||Gift Boxes for Presentation & Postage|
|Product Design||One Piece - Wine Glass|
|Assembly||Flat Packed Box (requires easy assembly)|
|Material||Heavy Duty Cardboard|
How long will it take to Dispatch my order?
Dispatch of your order will depend on whether you are purchasing a stock product, manufactured to order product or a large quantity.
Cuurrent Dispatch time on stocked products: 3 to 5 Business Days (not including weekends)
All PACKQUEEN stock orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Thomastown, Victoria within the next 1-3 business days from receipt of orders unless otherewise specified.
Current Dispatch time on Manufactured to Order Products: 10 to 15 Business Days (not including weekends)
For all our made to order products, we have clearly stated this on the relevant product page. You can check this information out in the top right hand corner of any product page whereby it will state if this product is MANUFACTURED TO ORDER. In addition, when you check out and on your invoice, it will state directly underneath the product name if this is a MADE TO ORDER item.
Dispatch time on Large Quantities: 10 to 15 Business Days (not including weekends)
For larger quantities we manufacture to order and there may be a 5-10 day lead time.
How will my order be packaged?
Depending on the volume that you have ordered your boxes will either come packed in outer cartons or strapped and bulk packed without outer cartons on a skid/pallet. If you require your packaging to be packed in a specific way, please let us know. Please note, additional costs may apply for specific packing requirements.
What if my order is urgent?
If your order is urgent, please specify in the comments section when checking out. We will try our best to meet any deadlines that you have and if there are any issues, we will notify you immediately.
Once dispatched, how long do the couriers take to deliver my order?
The below information is to be used as a guide only. Once your order has been dispatched and is in the hands of our courier we cannot guarantee specific delivery dates or times.
For orders under 5kgs we typically use Australia Post
Aust. Post Standard:
- Austrailan Capital Cities (excluding Perth): 2-4 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Outside Capital Cities (including Perth): 3-10 Business Days from Warehouse dispatch
For orders over 5kgs we use Direct Freight/Star Track
Star Track/Direct Frieght:
- Adelaide, Albury, Bendigo, Canberra, Geelong, Melbourne, Shepparton, Sydney & Traralgon: 1-2 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Brisbane, Central Coast NSW, Coffs Harbour, Newcastle, Orange, Tamworth & Wollongong: 2-3 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Darwin, Gold Coast, Hobart, Launceston, Mackay, Perth, Sunshine Coast, Townsville & regional areas: 3-7 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
What delivery address should I use?
We highly recommend using a business address for all deliveries. However, if you are unable to do so, by proceeding with your order, you are agreeing that your parcel will have an automatic authority to leave if your premises are unattended. You can provide additional delivery instructions such as ‘leave on front door step’ or ‘leave at backdoor under carport’. Please note that our courier is unable to contact you prior to delivery or deliver at a specific time. .