Product: SAMPLE - B Flute - Pick Bin Box 17972 (One Piece Self Locking Cardboard Storage Box) - Kraft Brown
Current Lead Time: Dispatch 1-3 Work Days
Dimensions: 325 x 150 x 105mm (Length x Width x Height - Internal Dimensions)
Are you looking for a product to help organise your space? Our sturdy corrugated cardboard pick bin boxes are the perfect solution for storage and organisation. Great for use in storerooms and stockrooms but they are also presentable, and are excellent for point of sale displays in shops. Our pick bin boxes are supplied flat and their self locking design makes them easy to put together. No tape is required to assemble these boxes. This product is made out of durable B Flute cardboard - 3mm thick Do you need a sample of this product? Request one today and get your packaging underway with PACKQUEEN. Need help working out the correct sample for you? Then contact us directly and speak with a member of our sales team.
Not the right size? How about a Custom Pick Bin Box in your very own Size?
Request a quote below and we can help organise your warehouse and office.
The internal dimensions of this box in millimetres are 325 x 150 x 105 mm (length x width x height).
Key benefits of the Pick Bin Box 17972 (One Piece Self Locking Cardboard Storage Box)
- Proudly manufactured in Australia
- Custom printing available on this product
- Made from a strong and sturdy corrugated cardboard
- Easy assembly with helpful video instructions available
- 100% recyclable to reduce waste consumption
- Available in all different shapes and sizes
- Increase sales by presenting your customers with a great unboxing experience
- Great for products that have a lot of visual appeal
- Save money by purchasing this product in bulk or start small and grow with us
- Wholesale pricing available online
- If you like this style but need your own size, we also offer custom packaging options
Like this product so what's next?
- Order now via our website for instant wholesale pricing online
- Order a sample to test before you buy
- Contact us for quantities over 2000 units for further discounts
(Product Code : 700-17972B-S)
Need a Custom Sized Box Instead?
Use our Easy Quote Request Tool below and our expert team will get to work for you.
We take the complexity out of packaging.
|Type||Dispatch 3-5 Work Days|
|Product Purpose||Gift Boxes for Presentation & Postage|
|Product Design||One Piece Box|
|Assembly||Flat Packed Box (requires easy assembly)|
|Material||Heavy Duty Cardboard- B Flute (2-3mm)|
|Print Options||One or CMYK Digital Colour Printing Available - Minimum starts from 100 Units|
Are you looking to brand your packaging? Then look no further than our print options at PACKQUEEN. To gain instant access to pricing select your print option from the drop down menu.
We have different print options available. For quantities over 1000 units and if you are not sure which option you need, get in touch with our team.
Our Custom Printing Process is Simple:
- Order Your Packaging and Checkout
- After you have ordered, you will be emailed a link to upload your artwork or you can request the die line/box template. For simple designs we can place your logo for you. Otherwise, you can request our template (after checkout) and design yourself. This information will be emailed to you upon checkout.
- Once we receive your logo/artwork, your Artwork Approval form will be emailed back to you within 2 business days.
- Approve your design.
- Production commences and will be completed within 15-20 working days.
- Your packaging will then be dispatched for you to enjoy. You will receive a tracking notification email once they have been dispatched from our warehouse.
We require all artwork to be submitted as a vector based file in one of the following file types:
- An EPS (.eps) file
- A high resolution vector PDF (.pdf) file
- An Adobe Illustrator (.ai) file with fonts outlined
Our Print Options
Cardboard Print Options:
SAMPLE - B Flute - Pick Bin Box 17972 (One Piece Self Locking Cardboard Storage Box) - Kraft Brown
Product Code: 700-17972B-S
Dispatch 1-3 Work Days
- Dispatch & Current Lead Times: Click to View Current Lead Times
- Samples: We highly recommend a sample to test size and suitability. Please contact our team if you are unsure on sizing and we can provide you with a recommendation as we do not offer exchange/refunds.
At PACKQUEEN, we offer both stocked and made to order products. Lead times are specified at the top on individual product pages.
- Stock Products: Dispatched within 1-3 work days.
- Bulk Stock Orders: Allow 5-10 work days for manufacturing.
- Made to Order (MTO) Products: Current lead time is always specified at the top of the product page.
Please note that lead times can vary depending on the time of year. We normally can accommodate fast track requests, please contact our team prior to placing your order.
- Australian Delivery Partners: Direct Freight, Star Track & Australia Post.
- International Delivery Partners: DHL & Australia Post Express Courier.
- Click & Collect: Personal or courier collection from our Thomastown warehouse. We will notify you when your order is ready.
Delivery is calculated on our website at the checkout.