Rigid Linen Huggie Jewellery Box Suitable for Earrings - Charcoal Black (with removable white insert)
Product Code: 250-VN01-BLK
Dispatch 1-3 Work Days
Our rigid linen range provides a premium finish for your wholesale jewellery boxes. With different sizes to choose from there is a box that will suit your needs. The textured linen finish adds to the premium look of this gift box. In this range we have a jewellery box suitable for rings, earrings, bracelets, pendants and necklaces. In addition this unique range comes with a reversible leatherette insert. The insert can either be black or white which creates a unique look for your brand. This versatile box can also be used for other products and gifts by simply removing the insert. The inside of these boxes are either white (if choosing the white option) or black (if choosing the black option). The internal dimensions of this box are based on the full box without the insert. The insert is 10mm thick. Please allow for this in your calculations to work out whether this box is suitable for you.
Key benefits of this box:
- Made from a deluxe rigid material
- Product comes assembled so ready to go in seconds
- Available in all different shapes and sizes
- Shows off your product to your customers
- Great for products where a greater need for presentation is important such as jewellery
- Increase purchases and repeat orders with a great unboxing experience
- Save money by purchasing this product in bulk
- Wholesale pricing available online
Like this product so what's next?
- Order now via our website for instant wholesale pricing online
- Order a sample to test before you buy (samples can be ordered by clicking the yellow Sample button near the add to cart button)
- Contact us for quantities over 2000 units for further discounts
|Type||Dispatch 1-3 Work Days|
|Product Purpose||Gift Box|
|Product Design||Two Piece Box|
|Assembly||Pre-Assembled Box (no assembly required)|
At PACKQUEEN, we offer both stocked and made to order products. Lead times are specified at the top on individual product pages.
- Stock Products: Dispatched within 1-3 work days.
- Bulk Stock Orders: Allow 5-10 work days for manufacturing.
- Made to Order (MTO) Products: Current lead time is always specified at the top of the product page.
Please note that lead times can vary depending on the time of year. We normally can accommodate fast track requests, please contact our team prior to placing your order.
- Australian Delivery Partners: Direct Freight, Star Track & Australia Post.
- International Delivery Partners: DHL & Australia Post Express Courier.
- Click & Collect: Personal or courier collection from our Thomastown warehouse. We will notify you when your order is ready.
Delivery is calculated on our website at the checkout.