Our beautiful paperboard gift boxes are made out of a high quality 285gsm paperboard stock. This gift box is supplied flat and requires simple assembly. No gluing or tape required as this box design locks into itself. This product is highly recommended for presentation purposes but not recommended for postage or heavy products. The paperboard used for this box is Food Grade Approved. (Food contact approved to ISEGA standards).
Key benefits of this product:
- Paperboard is made from a durable 285gsm cardstock
- Food grade safe paperboard
- Easy assembly - assembles in 20-30 seconds (see folding instruction video)
- 100% Recyclable to reduce waste consumption
- Available in all different shapes and sizes
- Increase sales by showing off your products
- Great for products that have a lot of visual appeal
- Save money by purchasing this product in bulk or start small and grow with us
- Custom printing available on this product
- Wholesale pricing available online
Like this product so what's next?
- Order now via our website for instant wholesale pricing online
- Order a sample to test before you buy (samples can be ordered by clicking the yellow Sample button near the add to cart button)
- Contact us for quantities over 2000 units for further discounts
|Product Purpose||Gift Boxes for Presentation|
|Product Design||Two Piece Box|
|Assembly||Flat Packed Box (requires easy assembly)|
|Material||Paperboard/Cardstock - 285gsm|
Are you looking to brand your packaging? Then look no further than our print options at PACKQUEEN. To gain instant access to pricing select your print option from the drop down menu.
We have different print options available. For quantities over 1000 units and if you are not sure which option you need, get in touch with our team.
Our Custom Printing Process is Simple:
- Order Your Packaging and Checkout
- After you have ordered, you will be emailed a link to upload your artwork or you can request the die line/box template. For simple designs we can place your logo for you. Otherwise, you can request our template (after checkout) and design yourself. This information will be emailed to you upon checkout.
- Once we receive your logo/artwork, your Artwork Approval form will be emailed back to you within 2 business days.
- Approve your design.
- Production commences and will be completed within 15-20 working days.
- Your packaging will then be dispatched for you to enjoy. You will receive a tracking notification email once they have been dispatched from our warehouse.
We require all artwork to be submitted as a vector based file in one of the following file types:
- An EPS (.eps) file
- A high resolution vector PDF (.pdf) file
- An Adobe Illustrator (.ai) file with fonts outlined
Our Print Options
Cardboard Print Options:
How do I know if this is a Made to Order (MTO) or stocked product?
At PACKQUEEN, we offer both stocked and make to order products. For our stocked products, these are typically dispatched within 1-3 business days (please note for bulk quantities we may need to manufacture additional stock as needed). Normally bulk orders can take 7-10 work days for manufacturing, however please contact our team to discuss further.
For our made to order products, the current lead time is always specified at the top of the product page. Please note that this lead time can vary depending on the time of year. We normally can accommodate fast track requests, however, if you are working towards a specific date, we highly recommend you contacting our team prior to placing your order.
For further information, please click here to view our current lead times.
Where do you ship to?
We ship all around Australia & Internationally
Option 1 - Australia Wide Delivery: Delivery via one of our couriers Direct Freight, Star Track or Australia Post.
Option 2 - International Delivery: Delivery via one of our couriers DHL & Australia Post Express Courier
Option 3 - Click & Collect: Your own personal or courier collection from our Thomastown (Victoria 3074) warehouse. We will notify you when your order is ready.
What is the cost of Delivery?
Delivery is calculated on our website. You can view individual shipping costs on the product page or in the shopping cart prior to checkout. Simply enter your postcode and your shipping cost will be automatically displayed. Alternatively, you can organise your own courier to pick up from our warehouse in Thomastown, Victoria.
How long will it take to Dispatch my order?
Dispatch of your order will depend on whether you are purchasing a Stock product, Made to Order ((MTO) product or bulk quantity. Please check the individual product page for further information on dispatch times.
What if my order is urgent?
If your order is urgent, please specify in the comments section when checking out. We will try our best to meet any deadlines that you have and if there are any issues, we will notify you immediately.
Once dispatched, how long do the couriers take to deliver my order?
Delivery times vary depending on couier service you have paid for and your location. Please see check out for available delivery options to your destination.
What delivery address should I use?
We highly recommend using a business address for all deliveries. However, if you are unable to do so please note that by proceeding with an online order, you are agreeing to an automatic 'authority to leave' if your delivery address is unattended. You can provide additional delivery instructions such as ‘leave on front door step’ or ‘leave at backdoor under carport’. Please note that our courier is unable to contact you prior to delivery or deliver at a specific time.
How does PACKQUEEN calculate my transport cost and what is Cubic weight?
Your transport cost is based on your location and the weight of the products you order. When you add products to your shopping cart and enter your postcode, our website will automatically calculate your freight/delivery charge. It is important to understand that our couriers charge based on either the deadweight or cubic weight of your products (whichever is greater). For example; 100 x 4 Chocolate Boxes, may only weigh 1.8kgs however, due to their clear lids coming pre-assembled the carton that house these items are quite large. The couriers will take the dimensions of the box that we are sending your order in and calculate the cubed weight as well. In this situation, the cubed weight is 11.4kgs. Therefore, you would be charged postage on 11.4kgs instead of 1.8kgs.
What countries do you ship to outside of Australia?
PACKQUEEN can ship to a number of international desitinations. All international orders will be shipped with DHL or Australia Post Express Courier to ensure that you receive relevant tracking information.
Payment for international orders can be made via Credit Card or Paypal at the checkout. Alternatively, email email@example.com to request an quote/invoice.
Shipping costs are calculated automatically up to 100 kilograms at the checkout. If your order is over 100kgs, send us an email to request a shipping quote. Please include your country, postcode and physical address along with what you would like to order and we will prepare a quote.