Champagne Flute Gift Box 19288 - Kraft Brown
Product Code: 700-19288B-0517
Made to Order-Allow 5-10 working days for manufacturing
Not every wine enjoys the prestige of being called Champagne, and the drink totally deserves it. Owing it all to its unique sparkling taste, Champagne is a symbol of merrymaking or rather a ritual of every celebration. The market is full of great Champagne bottles and flutes and we are their perfect companions. At Packqueen, you will find stunning boxes to keep your wine bottles and glasses in their best condition. Glass manufacturers and retailers can reap huge benefits by providing their Champagne flutes with the boxes that are tailored exclusively to fit its shape. By keeping the flute in place, the box ensures an all-round protection for the glass. It is perfect for gifting purposes too. This Champagne Flute Gift Box measures 70 x 70 x 210mm in size which is perfect to hold a single Champagne flute. If you are in a wine glass business or you manufacture champagne flutes, this product is for you. You can get your trademark or logo printed on these boxes and boost your brand name. Made in Australia, the box is made up of the finest quality cardboard which is tough and durable. Postage of fragile items is more convenient when you have a tough protective pack for your products. Your glass business can touch new heights with fancy packagings that your customers are sure to love. They are available in various trendy colours that make for attractive gifting packages. The box is supplied in a flat cardboard form and easy assembling is required before use. Kraft Brown is the perfect colour for creating a natural look and feel for your products.
The internal dimensions of this box are 70 x 70 x 210 mm (length x width x height in millimetres).
Key benefits of the Champagne Flute Gift Box 19288
- Proudly manufactured in Australia
- Custom printing available on this product
- Made from a strong and sturdy corrugated cardboard
- Easy assembly with helpful video instructions available
- 100% recyclable to reduce waste consumption
- Available in all different shapes and sizes
- Increase sales by presenting your customers with a great unboxing experience
- Great for products that have a lot of visual appear.
- Save money by purchasing this product in bulk or start small and grow with us
- Wholesale pricing available online
- If you like this style but need your own size, we are also able to make custom packaging as well.
Like this product so what's next?
- Order now via our website for instant wholesale pricing online
- Order a sample to test before you buy (samples can be ordered by clicking the yellow Sample button near the add to cart button)
- Contact us for quantities over 2000 units for further discounts
|Product Purpose||Gift Boxes for Presentation & Postage|
|Product Design||One Piece - Champagne Glass|
|Assembly||Flat Packed Box (requires easy assembly)|
|Material||Heavy Duty Cardboard|
Dispatch of your order will depend on whether you are purchasing a stock product, manufactured to order product or a large quantity.
Dispatch time on stocked products: 1 to 3 Business Days (not including weekends)
All PACKQUEEN stock orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Thomastown, Victoria within the next 1-3 business days from receipt of orders unless otherewise specified.
Dispatch time on Manufactured to Order Products: 5 to 10 Business Days (not including weekends)
For all our made to order products, we have clearly stated this on the relevant product page. You can check this information out in the top right hand corner of any product page whereby it will state if this product is MANUFACTURED TO ORDER. In addition, when you check out and on your invoice, it will state directly underneath the product name if this is a MADE TO ORDER item.
Dispatch time on Large Quantities: 5 to 10 Business Days (not including weekends)
For larger quantities we manufacture to order and there may be a 5-10 day lead time.
What if my order is urgent?
If your order is urgent, please specify in the comments section when checking out. We will try our best to meet any deadlines that you have and if there are any issues, we will notify you immediately.
Once dispatched, how long do the couriers take to deliver my order?
The below information is to be used as a guide only. Once your order has been dispatched and is in the hands of our courier we cannot guarantee specific delivery dates or times.
For orders under 5kgs we typically use Australia Post
Aust. Post Standard:
- Austrailan Capital Cities (excluding Perth): 2-4 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Outside Capital Cities (including Perth): 3-10 Business Days from Warehouse dispatch
For orders over 5kgs we use Direct Freight/Star Track
Star Track/Direct Frieght:
- Adelaide, Albury, Bendigo, Canberra, Geelong, Melbourne, Shepparton, Sydney & Traralgon: 1-2 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Brisbane, Central Coast NSW, Coffs Harbour, Newcastle, Orange, Tamworth & Wollongong: 2-3 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Darwin, Gold Coast, Hobart, Launceston, Mackay, Perth, Sunshine Coast, Townsville & regional areas: 3-7 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
What delivery address should I use?
We highly recommend using a business address for all deliveries. However, if you are unable to do so, by proceeding with your order, you are agreeing that your parcel will have an automatic authority to leave if your premises are unattended. You can provide additional delivery instructions such as ‘leave on front door step’ or ‘leave at backdoor under carport’. Please note that our courier is unable to contact you prior to delivery or deliver at a specific time. .