A4 Multi Crease Box -1 Box 5 Heights (307mm x 220mm x 5 Different Height) - Kraft Brown [Value Buy]
Product Code: 700-G8311
Dispatch 1-3 Work Days
This box has multiple creases on the inside of it at 10mm, 20mm, 30mm, 40mm and 50mm allowing you to fold over the box to the height that you require. Simply fold over the short sides, then the long sides to the height that you require and seal with tape.
Size: A4 Fold Over Box (Simply use a piece of tape to seal the box)
This multi crease box is supplied flat and is made out of a heavy duty corrugated kraft brown cardboard
The internal dimensions of this box are 307 x 220 x 0 mm (length x width x height in millimetres).
Key benefits of the A4 Multi Crease Box - 1 Box 5 Heights (307mm x 220mm x 5 Different Height)
- Proudly manufactured in Australia
- Custom printing available on this product
- Made from a strong and sturdy corrugated cardboard
- Easy assembly with helpful video instructions available
- 100% recyclable to reduce waste consumption
- Available in all different shapes and sizes
- Increase sales by presenting your customers with a great unboxing experience
- Great for products that have a lot of visual appeal
- Save money by purchasing this product in bulk or start small and grow with us
- Wholesale pricing available online
- If you like this style but need your own size, we are also able to make custom packaging as well.
Like this product so what's next?
- Order now via our website for instant wholesale pricing online
- Order a sample to test before you buy (samples can be ordered by clicking the yellow Sample button near the add to cart button)
- Contact us for quantities over 2000 units for further discounts
|Product Purpose||Cardboard Boxes for Postage|
|Product Design||One Piece Box - A4|
|Assembly||Flat Packed Box (requires easy assembly)|
|Material||Heavy Duty Cardboard - B Flute (2-3mm)|
Are you looking to brand your packaging? Then look no further than our print options at PACKQUEEN. To gain instant access to pricing select your print option from the drop down menu.
We have different print options available. For quantities over 1000 units and if you are not sure which option you need, get in touch with our team.
Our Custom Printing Process is Simple:
- Order Your Packaging and Checkout
- After you have ordered, you will be emailed a link to upload your artwork or you can request the die line/box template. For simple designs we can place your logo for you. Otherwise, you can request our template (after checkout) and design yourself. This information will be emailed to you upon checkout.
- Once we receive your logo/artwork, your Artwork Approval form will be emailed back to you within 2 business days.
- Approve your design.
- Production commences and will be completed within 15-20 working days.
- Your packaging will then be dispatched for you to enjoy. You will receive a tracking notification email once they have been dispatched from our warehouse.
We require all artwork to be submitted as a vector based file in one of the following file types:
- An EPS (.eps) file
- A high resolution vector PDF (.pdf) file
- An Adobe Illustrator (.ai) file with fonts outlined
Our Print Options
Cardboard Print Options:
At PACKQUEEN, we offer both stocked and made to order products. Lead times are specified at the top on individual product pages.
- Stock Products: Dispatched within 1-3 work days.
- Bulk Stock Orders: Allow 5-10 work days for manufacturing.
- Made to Order (MTO) Products: Current lead time is always specified at the top of the product page.
Please note that lead times can vary depending on the time of year. We normally can accommodate fast track requests, please contact our team prior to placing your order.
- Australian Delivery Partners: Direct Freight, Star Track & Australia Post.
- International Delivery Partners: DHL & Australia Post Express Courier.
- Click & Collect: Personal or courier collection from our Thomastown warehouse. We will notify you when your order is ready.
Delivery is calculated on our website at the checkout.