SAMPLE - Square 4 Macaroon & Choc Box - Smooth White Paperboard (285gsm) (Base, Lid & Removable Insert)
Product Code: 700-15084W_SAMPLE
Dispatched within 1-3 Work Days
Our 4 Macaroon & Chocolate (2x2) box is made from durable, 285gsm paperboard, food-grade approved to store all your tiny treats like macarons, chocolates, truffles, candies, bliss balls and other bite-sized goodies. This box is supplied flat, with a base, lid and removable insert included. It can easily be assembled with only a few steps, then you'll be able to showcase your treats however you want. With our new design, your macarons will lay flat in the box! When the insert is placed into the box, it creates a cavity measuring 50 x 50mm.
NB: This box is designed to fit 4 macaron cookies however, please note that this is a guide only as macaron sizes can vary. We strongly encourage you to order a sample to test with your product prior to ordering.
The dimensions of this product are when assembled are 100 x 100 x 32 mm (length x width x height in millimetres).
Key benefits of the Square 4 Macaroon & Choc Box (2 x 2) - Base, Lid & Removable Insert (macaron lies flat)
- Custom printing available on this product
- Paperboard is made from a durable 285gsm cardstock
- Food grade safe paperboard
- Easy assembly - lid and base assembles in 30-60 seconds (see folding instruction video)
- 100% Recyclable to reduce waste consumption
- Available in different shapes and sizes
- Increase sales by showing off your products
- Great for products that have a lot of visual appeal
- Save money by purchasing this product in bulk or start small and grow with us
- Wholesale pricing available online
- If you like this style but need your own size, custom boxes available as well.
Like this product so what's next?
- Order now via our website for instant wholesale pricing online
- Order a sample to test before you buy
- Contact us for quantities over 2000 units for further discounts
|Product Purpose||Food Packaging Boxes|
|Product Design||Two Piece Box|
|Assembly||Flat Packed Box (requires easy assembly)|
|Material||Paperboard/Cardstock - 285gsm|
How long will it take to Dispatch my order?
Dispatch of your order will depend on whether you are purchasing a stock product, manufactured to order product or a large quantity.
Current Dispatch time on stocked products: 3 to 5 Business Days (not including weekends)
All PACKQUEEN stock orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Thomastown, Victoria within the next 3-5 business days from receipt of orders unless otherewise specified.
Current CHRISTMAS Production time on Manufactured to Order Products: 15 to 20 Business Days (not including weekends)
For all our made to order products, we have clearly stated this on the relevant product page. You can check this information out in the top right hand corner of any product page whereby it will state if this product is MANUFACTURED TO ORDER. In addition, when you check out and on your invoice, it will state directly underneath the product name if this is a MADE TO ORDER item.
Dispatch time on Large Quantities: 10 to 15 Business Days (not including weekends)
For larger quantities we manufacture to order and there may be a 10-15 day lead time.
How will my order be packaged?
Depending on the volume that you have ordered your boxes will either come packed in outer cartons or strapped and bulk packed without outer cartons on a skid/pallet. If you require your packaging to be packed in a specific way, please let us know. Please note, additional costs may apply for specific packing requirements.
What if my order is urgent?
If your order is urgent, please specify in the comments section when checking out. We will try our best to meet any deadlines that you have and if there are any issues, we will notify you immediately.
Once dispatched, how long do the couriers take to deliver my order?
The below information is to be used as a guide only. Once your order has been dispatched and is in the hands of our courier we cannot guarantee specific delivery dates or times.
For orders under 5kgs we typically use Australia Post
Aust. Post Standard:
- Austrailan Capital Cities (excluding Perth): 2-4 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Outside Capital Cities (including Perth): 3-10 Business Days from Warehouse dispatch
For orders over 5kgs we use Direct Freight/Star Track
Star Track/Direct Frieght:
- Adelaide, Albury, Bendigo, Canberra, Geelong, Melbourne, Shepparton, Sydney & Traralgon: 1-2 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Brisbane, Central Coast NSW, Coffs Harbour, Newcastle, Orange, Tamworth & Wollongong: 2-3 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Darwin, Gold Coast, Hobart, Launceston, Mackay, Perth, Sunshine Coast, Townsville & regional areas: 3-7 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
What delivery address should I use?
We highly recommend using a business address for all deliveries. However, if you are unable to do so, by proceeding with your order, you are agreeing that your parcel will have an automatic authority to leave if your premises are unattended. You can provide additional delivery instructions such as ‘leave on front door step’ or ‘leave at backdoor under carport’. Please note that our courier is unable to contact you prior to delivery or deliver at a specific time. .