2 Bottle Gable Top Wine Box with Window 19272 - Kraft Brown
Product Code: 700-19272B-0517
Made to Order-Allow 5-10 working days for manufacturing
Winenectar of the gods, a connoisseurs passion, the perfect party gift, or just a way to unwind. No matter what wine may be to you, most people will agree that this drink is one of the most popular beverages on the face of the planet. And, in fact, it has been for centuries. But one question that many houseguests and businesses alike struggle with is how to present wine as a gift. You could, of course, awkwardly hand over the plastic bag they came in, letting the bottles clank together haphazardly. Or you can skip the bag altogether and simply cradle the bottles in your arms, leaving each one free to fall against the pavement below at just the slightest repositioning. Luckily, theres another alternative a wine box! These specialty boxes from PACKQUEEN have been crafted to not only make carrying and gifting bottles much easier, but also to offer a more attractive way to present them as, say, a housewarming gift to a friendly host. The cutout window helps to keep the bottles in place, but also means that you can show off the label at the same time. Plus, theyre all sold to you at wholesale prices. They come in a variety of colours and finishes. So add a bit of style to your wine today with these PACKQUEEN 2 Bottle Gable Top Wine Boxes with Window. Kraft Brown is the perfect colour for creating a natural look and feel for your products.
The internal dimensions of this box are 177 x 87 x 397 mm (length x width x height in millimetres).
Key benefits of the 2 Bottle Gable Top Wine Box with Window 19272 - Kraft Brown
- Proudly manufactured in Australia
- Custom printing available on this product
- Made from a strong and sturdy corrugated cardboard
- Easy assembly with helpful video instructions available
- 100% recyclable to reduce waste consumption
- Available in all different shapes and sizes
- Increase sales by presenting your customers with a great unboxing experience
- Great for products that have a lot of visual appear.
- Save money by purchasing this product in bulk or start small and grow with us
- Wholesale pricing available online
- If you like this style but need your own size, we are also able to make custom packaging as well.
Like this product so what's next?
- Order now via our website for instant wholesale pricing online
- Order a sample to test before you buy (samples can be ordered by clicking the yellow Sample button near the add to cart button)
- Contact us for quantities over 2000 units for further discounts
|Product Purpose||Gift Boxes for Presentation & Postage|
|Product Design||One Piece - Wine|
|Assembly||Flat Packed Box (requires easy assembly)|
|Material||Heavy Duty Cardboard|
Dispatch of your order will depend on whether you are purchasing a stock product, manufactured to order product or a large quantity.
Dispatch time on stocked products: 1 to 3 Business Days (not including weekends)
All PACKQUEEN stock orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Thomastown, Victoria within the next 1-3 business days from receipt of orders unless otherewise specified.
Dispatch time on Manufactured to Order Products: 5 to 10 Business Days (not including weekends)
For all our made to order products, we have clearly stated this on the relevant product page. You can check this information out in the top right hand corner of any product page whereby it will state if this product is MANUFACTURED TO ORDER. In addition, when you check out and on your invoice, it will state directly underneath the product name if this is a MADE TO ORDER item.
Dispatch time on Large Quantities: 5 to 10 Business Days (not including weekends)
For larger quantities we manufacture to order and there may be a 5-10 day lead time.
What if my order is urgent?
If your order is urgent, please specify in the comments section when checking out. We will try our best to meet any deadlines that you have and if there are any issues, we will notify you immediately.
Once dispatched, how long do the couriers take to deliver my order?
The below information is to be used as a guide only. Once your order has been dispatched and is in the hands of our courier we cannot guarantee specific delivery dates or times.
For orders under 5kgs we typically use Australia Post
Aust. Post Standard:
- Austrailan Capital Cities (excluding Perth): 2-4 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Outside Capital Cities (including Perth): 3-10 Business Days from Warehouse dispatch
For orders over 5kgs we use Direct Freight/Star Track
Star Track/Direct Frieght:
- Adelaide, Albury, Bendigo, Canberra, Geelong, Melbourne, Shepparton, Sydney & Traralgon: 1-2 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Brisbane, Central Coast NSW, Coffs Harbour, Newcastle, Orange, Tamworth & Wollongong: 2-3 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Darwin, Gold Coast, Hobart, Launceston, Mackay, Perth, Sunshine Coast, Townsville & regional areas: 3-7 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
What delivery address should I use?
We highly recommend using a business address for all deliveries. However, if you are unable to do so, by proceeding with your order, you are agreeing that your parcel will have an automatic authority to leave if your premises are unattended. You can provide additional delivery instructions such as ‘leave on front door step’ or ‘leave at backdoor under carport’. Please note that our courier is unable to contact you prior to delivery or deliver at a specific time. .