1 Macaroon & Choc Box - Matt Pink Base & Lid (Minimum Order 100 units) (Macaroon lies flat) - Paperboard
Product Code: 700-15079-MATTPINK
Made to Order: Allow 10-15 work days for manufacturing
Premium macarons deserve premium packaging that is as delectable. PACKQUEEN has more than enough options for you to choose from whether you are in the market for boxes that can accommodate one, two or more macarons with our stock and custom sizes. All of our boxes are proudly made in Australia so you be sure of the quality and durability of each one. Custom print options are available if you want your logo or custom artwork printed onto you macaron box. Wholesale pricing is also available online which means the more macaron boxes you purchase, the more money you actually end up saving! Buy in bulk without hesitation by ordering a sample of the macaron box you like so you can inspect it closely. These boxes are packed and shipped out to our customers flat but assembling them will only take mere minutes and if you ever get stuck, we have a guide in place to help you out.
Not all things come in big packages! Our small, 1 Macaroon & Chocolate Box is made from durable, Food Grade Approved, 285gsm paperboard stock. Our deluxe colour range is available in Matt Black, Gloss Red, Gloss Silver, Gloss Black, Gloss Gold, Matt Blue and a Matt Pink. Each of these little boxes is ideal for packaging macaroons, yummy choccys, and other small-sized food products. When used for macaroons, your delectable treats lay flat on the box. PACKQUEENs 1 Macaroon & Choc Box measures 50mm x 50mm x 32mm (in length x width x height). It is supplied flat with the base and lid. Cavity measuring 50 x 50mm. Please note product is sold with packaging only. Chocolates, macaroons and other sweets are not included. The Minimum Order Quantity for this product is 100 units. These products are made to order please allow 5-10 working days for manufacturing. For an alternative affordable solution see our standard kraft brown and smooth white.
You are never short of colour options if you are looking to order some of our macaron boxes. We have the following available to you:
Economical: Kraft brown, smooth white
Premium: Gold, silver, blue, pink, red, black and many more colours in a glossy finish
The dimensions of this product are when assembled are 50 x 50 x 32 mm (length x width x height in millimetres).
Key benefits of the 1 Macaroon & Choc Box - Matt Pink Base & Lid (Minimum Order 100 units) (Macaroon lies flat)
- Custom printing available on this product
- Paperboard is made from a durable 285gsm cardstock
- Food grade safe paperboard
- Easy assembly - lid comes assembled and base assembles in 20-30 seconds (see folding instruction video)
- 100% Recyclable to reduce waste consumption
- Available in all different shapes and sizes
- Increase sales by showing off your products
- Great for products that have a lot of visual appear.
- Save money by purchasing this product in bulk or start small and grow with us
- Wholesale pricing available online
- If you like this style but need your own size, custom boxes available as well.
Like this product so what's next?
- Order now via our website for instant wholesale pricing online
- Order a sample to test before you buy (samples can be ordered by clicking the yellow Sample button near the add to cart button)
- Contact us for quantities over 2000 units for further discounts
|Product Purpose||Food Packaging|
|Product Design||Two Piece Box|
|Assembly||Flat Packed Box (requires easy assembly)|
|Material||Paperboard/Cardstock - 285gsm|
How long will it take to Dispatch my order?
Dispatch of your order will depend on whether you are purchasing a stock product, manufactured to order product or a large quantity.
Cuurrent Dispatch time on stocked products: 3 to 5 Business Days (not including weekends)
All PACKQUEEN stock orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Thomastown, Victoria within the next 1-3 business days from receipt of orders unless otherewise specified.
Current Dispatch time on Manufactured to Order Products: 10 to 15 Business Days (not including weekends)
For all our made to order products, we have clearly stated this on the relevant product page. You can check this information out in the top right hand corner of any product page whereby it will state if this product is MANUFACTURED TO ORDER. In addition, when you check out and on your invoice, it will state directly underneath the product name if this is a MADE TO ORDER item.
Dispatch time on Large Quantities: 10 to 15 Business Days (not including weekends)
For larger quantities we manufacture to order and there may be a 5-10 day lead time.
How will my order be packaged?
Depending on the volume that you have ordered your boxes will either come packed in outer cartons or strapped and bulk packed without outer cartons on a skid/pallet. If you require your packaging to be packed in a specific way, please let us know. Please note, additional costs may apply for specific packing requirements.
What if my order is urgent?
If your order is urgent, please specify in the comments section when checking out. We will try our best to meet any deadlines that you have and if there are any issues, we will notify you immediately.
Once dispatched, how long do the couriers take to deliver my order?
The below information is to be used as a guide only. Once your order has been dispatched and is in the hands of our courier we cannot guarantee specific delivery dates or times.
For orders under 5kgs we typically use Australia Post
Aust. Post Standard:
- Austrailan Capital Cities (excluding Perth): 2-4 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Outside Capital Cities (including Perth): 3-10 Business Days from Warehouse dispatch
For orders over 5kgs we use Direct Freight/Star Track
Star Track/Direct Frieght:
- Adelaide, Albury, Bendigo, Canberra, Geelong, Melbourne, Shepparton, Sydney & Traralgon: 1-2 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Brisbane, Central Coast NSW, Coffs Harbour, Newcastle, Orange, Tamworth & Wollongong: 2-3 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
- Darwin, Gold Coast, Hobart, Launceston, Mackay, Perth, Sunshine Coast, Townsville & regional areas: 3-7 Business Days from warehouse dispatch
What delivery address should I use?
We highly recommend using a business address for all deliveries. However, if you are unable to do so, by proceeding with your order, you are agreeing that your parcel will have an automatic authority to leave if your premises are unattended. You can provide additional delivery instructions such as ‘leave on front door step’ or ‘leave at backdoor under carport’. Please note that our courier is unable to contact you prior to delivery or deliver at a specific time. .