TGA Approved Aust. Made Face Shield
As a 100% Australian Owned and Operated company, at PACKQUEEN we felt compelled to step up and help the Australian Community. We are traditionally manufacturers of packaging out of cardboard and plastic. Using our skills of manufacturing, we were able to produce a 100% Australian Made Face Shield.
- TGA Approved Face Shield
- Front Plastic Shield is Made from PET Plastic (PET plastic is flexible and crystal clear).
- Front Plastic Shield is designed to lift up and down with a hinged visor.
- Angled chin guard at bottom of shield is designed for additional protection.
- Designed to not fog when warn with a surgical face mask.
- Comfortable foam support with on elastic headband.
- Light weight Face Shield.
- Design allows space for face masks and eyeglasses.
- 100% manufactured in Australia by a 100% owned and operated company.
- Our company adheres to COVID-19 prevention guidelines.
- While the mask can be re-used, this will depend on your individual circumstances and purpose for use. The mask can be cleaned with warm. soapy water. We are also offering replacement shields.
- Full Shield (Full Set Band and Shield): Please click here to order your full Shield Set.
- Replacement Shield Packs: Please click here to order your replacement shield pack.
- Ear Saver Bands If you are currently wearing surgical masks and find that they are rubbing behind your ear, we have created a solution to help you with this problem. Please click here to view and order.
- Sample Face Shield: We recommend purchasing a sample prior to a full order to check suitability for your needs. Sample packs include a full kit and 2 replaceable shields and the ear saver band. Please click here to order.
Ready to order or further questions?
Orders can be placed through our website directly below or by sending a Purchase Order through to email@example.com. We accept payment via credit card, paypal and direct deposit. We are available by phone and email Monday through to Friday during business hours.
We have helped 1000 of people around Australia with our Australian made face shield. From the general community through to allied health workers, nurses, aged care providers, schools, community centres, hair dressers, retail workers, hospitals and more. The key goal of our face shield project was to ensure that everyone had access to appropriate PPE face shields.