- Gift Boxes
- Gift Boxes - Presentation
- Cardboard Gift Boxes
- Bomboniere Boxes
- Gift Voucher Pouches
- Candle Boxes
- Hamper Boxes
- Hamper Trays
- Hat Boxes
- Invitation Boxes
- Jewellery Boxes
- Pillow Boxes
- Rigid Boxes
- Shoe Boxes
- Wine Boxes
- Window Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Boxes
- Wedding Favour Boxes
- Gift Bags
- Paper Bags
- Paper Gift Bags
- Plastic Bags
- Wine Bags
- Gift Wrapping
- Cardboard Boxes
- Packaging Supplies
- Food Packaging
- Plastic Boxes
The term ‘PACKQUEEN’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is . Our ABN is 32 125 503 291. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- As we do not accept returns for change of mind purchases, we highly recommend you order a sample by calling our team on 03 8689 9344 to ensure that your product fits your chosen packaging.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- We cannot guarantee delivery times and will not be held responsible for any damages that may arise as a result of any delays in transport
This policy applies to products purchased through PACKQUEEN (Australian Specialty Paper). We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. PACKQUEEN adhere strictly to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, and as such we provide all exchanges and returns as required by this Act. We offer a sample service, whereby you can purchase a sample of any of our products to ensure that it is right for you prior to purchase.
Returns for Purchases made from PACKQUEEN
Please choose your purchase carefully as we do not accept exchanges or refunds in the following situations:
- changed your mind
- ordered the wrong item
- found the goods cheaper elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the goods
- damaged the goods by misusing them.
We take extreme care in ensuring our goods are of the highest quality. However, if for any reason you find that one of our products is faulty, or we have not delivered what you ordered, we would like to help you resolve the problem.
Returns will be accepted for products purchased online if they are faulty or the products delivered do not match your Order. All claims for faulty or incorrectly delivered items must be received within 21 days from date of dispatch.
All online purchases claimed as faulty will need to be sent back to PACKQUEEN for an official assessment by the PACKQUEEN product development team.
How long will it take to get a refund if approved?
Once your goods have been received by PACKQUEEN, please allow up to 5 working days for your refund to be processed back to your account. Your receipt of your refund will depend on the period of time it takes your financial institution to finalise the refund.
How do I contact the Customer Service Team?
The Customer Service team operates on Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays in Melbourne, Australia) from 9.00am until 4.00pm Australian Eastern Standard/Daylight Savings Time.
The contact phone number for our team is 03 8689 9344 or you can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.